Searching...

My Work... Voguistas for the Shopping in Vogue




















Vedere alcune mie foto pubblicate sulla copertina e all'interno di Shopping in Vogue di Agosto è stata per me una emozione incredibile e soprattutto un grande onore. Collaboro da tempo come Voguistas per Vogue.it ma devo dire che la carta stampata ha davvero tutto un'altro fascino.




Ringrazio tutti quelli che hanno votato e scelto le mie foto.





To see some of my pictures on the cover and inside Shopping in Vogue of the Vogue august issue it was an incredible emotion for me and a great honor. I work for vogue.it like voguistas for a while now but I have to say that the paper it  a totaly different thing. I would like to thank to all of those who have voted for me and chosed my pictures.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!