Searching...

In the Street...Black is Back

















I always said that the models are far ahead in discovering new trends...and also this time they gave me inspiration.
I was walking around taking some pictures and I noticed that almost all the models were dresses in total BLACK, in different shape and styles, but definitely in black.
What does it mean I don't know...but surely there will be a great return to black...finally is back...after all this color.


Da tempo sostengo che le modelle siano molto avanti nello scoprire le nuove tendenze...e anche questa volta mi hanno dato ispirazione.
In questi giorni sono andato in giro a sparare qualche scatto e ho notato che quasi tutte le modelle erano vestite in total Black...
In diverse forme e stili ma rigorosamente nero.
Cosa voglia dire non lo so, ma sicuramente ci sarà un grande ritorno al nero...finalmente è tornato...dopo tutto questo colore.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!