Searching...

My work...Clip Backstage Shooting Asia Argento for Relish



Now that the press campaign has started I can finally show you a work that I have done a while ago.
It's a backstage video from the shooting of Asia Argento for Relish, that I've done few month ago.
I hope that you like it,I really enjoyed making it...there is nothing better than doing the job you like.


Adesso che la campagna stampa è ampiamente iniziata posso finalmente farvi vedere un lavoro 
che ho realizzato tempo fa. Si tratta di un videoclip del backstage dello shooting fotografico 
di Asia Argento per Relish, che ho realizzato alcuni mesi fa.
Spero vi piaccia...io nel realizzarlo mi sono veramente divertito...
non c'è cosa migliore che fare un lavoro che ti piace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!