Searching...

Alex & Cyrielle - Rue Tiquetonne - Paris

Cyrielle
I work as Marketing Assistant in Fashion brands
I wear a T-Shirt by H&M.
Shorts by ZARA.
Bag by ZADIG&VOLTAIRE.
I found my shoes in Le Marais.
Perfume: "Chance" by CHANEL.
Fashion is a game. My look is Sport-Cool
I love food (I eat yogurts in the night).
I hate lies.
My message to the world: Give work to those who are looking for a job.

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

Alex
I work as a Model and Actor.
I wear a T-Shirt by AA.
Jeans by MELTING-POT.
Dirty CONVERSE.
Bracelets from Morocco.
Belt by YUUBI.
Perfume: Armanimania.
I am in Fashion. My look is Urban-Simple.
I love married women. I don't like boring girls.
My message to the world: Keep the best, fuck the rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!