Searching...

Alix & François - Etienne Marcel - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

Alix 26

I am an Estate Agent for students

I wear a coat from H&M.
Boots from Brazil. Dress from Belleville.
Hair-Scarf by H&M. Fur Necklace from Paule Ka.
Bag from my Mum who was a Fashion Bag Designer.
Perfume: Diamond by ARMANI.
Fashion is to feel good with a unic look.
I love to swim. I don't like cheese !
My message to the world: Love what you do and look forward !

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

François 20

I am an Estate Agent for students

I wear a coat Jodphur from Galeries Lafayette.
Shoes & Pants from ZARA.
Sweater & Shirt by BRICE.
Perfume: PACO RABANE
Fashion is important in life and work. My look is classical but not too much.
I love Alix. I hate war.
My message to the word: Nothing is worth than life !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!