Searching...

New Blog: Fashion Intellect

I have always enjoyed reading well-written articles and in-depth essays on numerous topics pertaining to the fashion industry. Unfortunately, I have a hard time finding these published works again when I need to use them as references or to simply re-read them months/years later.

So I decided to start a new blog called, Fashion Intellect to document essays and articles published in the press: newspapers, magazines, etc.

Initially, I tried using JPG format for the articles but I realized it was not a convenient vehicle for easy reading. Then I thought of simply using links but I hate links because some sites have too many ads and pop-ups. So I ended up with the cut & paste format with appropriate credits given to the authors, publishers and such.

Let me know what you think of the new blog. Do you like the format? Is there another easier way to read the articles?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!